RECHARGEABLE BATTERY FREE RECYCLING SERVICE
Paris Autobarn is now part of Call2Recycle®, a program dedicated to promoting environmental sustainability by providing free rechargeable battery and cellphone recycling.
Here's how you do it? Bring them in to Paris Autobarn and we will take care of the rest.
Since 1996, Call2Recycle® has safely diverted over 100 million pounds of rechargeable batteries and cellphones.
OIL FILTER CRUSHING & RECYCLING SERVICE
Oil filters are made of steel and can be recycled into new products, such as cans, cars, appliances and construction materials. Recycling all the filters sold annually in the US would recover about 160,000 tons of steel, or enough steel to make the latest cruiseship.
Paris Autobarn offers free oil filter recycling and is available to anyone who prefers to do their own oil changes. We'd like to keep oil filters from being thrown into the trash. Our oil filter crushing machine removes up to 95% of residual oil from the filter and allows for the recycling of both the used oil and the metal filter casing.
Drop off your used oil filters today!
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING
We offer charging for all makes and models of electric vehicles with our 240Volt, level 2 electric vehicle charging station and two Tesla destination chargers. While your vehicle is charging come inside our office and make use of our free WiFi. You can also check out some of our many earth friendly products, including ultra low rolling resistance Nokian tires for your EV. All three of our electric vehicle charging stations are solar powered. See our listing on PlugShare for more information.
The ClipperCreek HCS-60 charger is compatible with all plug-in vehicles available today. With 48 Amps available for charging, the HCS-60 is perfect for vehicles that can take advantage of higher charging currents like the Nissan Leaf, Kia Soul EV, or Tesla Model S A rubber cable jacket increases cold weather flexibility of the 25 foot long cable. ClipperCreek products are made in the USA, compatible with every vehicle, and automotive supply chain certified.
The two Tesla Destination chargers are compatible with the Tesla Model S, Model X, and the upcoming Model 3. Each charger has a maximum 80 Amp output which is compatible with Tesla vehicles with dual on board chargers and allow for the highest charging rate possible on a destination charger.
Charging is offered free of charge for all
regular Paris Autobarn customers.
Contact us for inquiries and to schedule an appointment.
Not finding what you need?
Please contact us to find out how we can help.
• Differential Fluid Change with bio-based fluids.
• Engine Coolant Drain and Fill Service Drain and fill your engine coolant to protect it from damage and get rid of deposits that have built up over time. We use non-toxic whenever possible.
• Power Steering Fluid Change with bio-based fluids.
• Transmission Fluid & Filter with bio-based fluids.
• Timing Belt
Most vehicle manufacturers recommend replacing your timing belt around every 90,000 to 100,000 miles. Replacing the belt requires many hours of labor just to access it. Since we’re already in there, we also inspect the related parts around the timing belt and replace them as needed. Not replacing a worn timing belt tensioner, idler pulley, or water pump will cost you more money in the long run. We do the job right the first time, so you don’t need to keep coming back.
• Serpentine Belt Inspection or Replacement
See more Eco-Friendly
Green Auto Repair & Maintenance options.
• 30,000; 60,000; 90,000; and 100,000 Mile Maintenance. Adhere to your manufacturer’s scheduled maintenance plan for mileage.
• Preventative Maintenance
• Spark Plugs
• Engine air filter
• Cabin air filter
• Valve adjustment
• Check Engine Light Service
The Check Engine Light can indicate any number of problems with your engine. Find out the cause before it becomes a potentially expensive repair.
• Diagnosis and Evaluation Services
• Factory Four Wheel Alignments
• Maine State Safety Inspections $12.50. Maine requires all motor vehicles to undergo a safety inspection once a year. We are a licensed inspection station.
• Used Vehicle Pre-Purchase Inspection If you’re considering purchasing a used vehicle, you may want to invest in a pre-purchase inspection. We thoroughly inspect the vehicle and provide a price estimate for any repairs. This popular service may allow you to avoid a costly mistake, or give you an upper hand in negotiating price. (While we do our best to provide an honest "health report," we cannot always foresee future issues that may develop. To help us be as accurate as possible please deliver the vehicle to us legally registered or with a dealer plate. )
• General Repair Services
• Head Gaskets
• Engine Rebuilds
• Turbocharger Replacement
• Oil leak diagnosis and repair
TRANSMISSIONS & AXLE
• Automatic transmission repair and rebuild
• Manual transmission repair and rebuild
• Clutch replacement
• Drive shaft replacement
• U-joint replacement
• Differential rebuild
• Radiator Hose Inspection or Replacement
• Radiator Repair/Replacement
• Tire sales - We are an authorized Nokian Tire dealer.
• Factory four wheel alignments
• Tire puncture repair
• Tire mounting and balancing
• Swap seasonal tires
• Battery testing and replacement
• Hybrid & EV battery replacement
A/C & HEATING
• Heating system diagnosis and repair
• A/C system diagnosis and repair
• Heater core replacement
• Air conditioning leak repair
• Antifreeze leak repair
• Cooling system diagnosis and repair
• Complete Brake Jobs When we replace your brake pads we also clean the corrosion around them and add grease where needed. If this step is missed your pads can stick to your brake rotors. This causes your brakes to overheat, prematurely wear, warp your rotors, and can decrease your fuel economy. (Just picture driving down the road with your foot glued to the brake pedal.) We’ll replace your brakes right the first time!
• Brake Services, including Brake Fluid Change
• Basic Green Engine Oil Change
Our basic oil change includes 100% re-refined engine oil. We also utilize a unique engine oil filter that allows extended intervals between oil changes, to maximize the useful life of your engine oil to up to 30,000 miles, with only the filter being changed every 10,000 miles. Call us for more details.
• Premium Engine Oil Change
Our premium oil change includes bio-based engine oil that performs like synthetic oil. We also include a unique engine oil filter that allows extended intervals between oil changes, to maximize the useful life of your engine oil to up to 30,000 miles, with only the filter being changed every 10,000 miles. Call us for more details.
EV & HYBRIDS
• Electric Bicycles We have the expertise to repair the electrical and mechanical systems to get your ride back on the road.
• Electric Cars With the variety of alternative transportation coming on the market, we are committed to the training it takes to maitain and repair electric vehicles.
• Factory training from Honda for Honda's hybrid vehicles
207-744-2169 | OPEN WEEKDAYS 8AM - 4:30PM
A Full Service Eco Friendly Garage